For regular blog submissions, email your submissions to kingstonCWMA@gmail.com
- The title of your email should be Genre. Last name, First name. For example: Fiction. Smith, Amanda.
- We accept work previously published as long as it does not interfere with the copyright agreements of original publication/ publisher. You will need to cite the original publication information.
- Please put your full name and contact information in the body of the email along with a 50-70 word biography.
- All bios must be written in the third person.
- Include one piece in each attachment. We only accept .doc or .docx files.
- We will only accept three pieces of work per email.
- Please list any links to personal writing blogs that you would like us to publicise within your publication on our site.
- If possible, send a small jpeg photo (face shot) to go alongside your work.
- Prose submissions should be between 300-2000 words in length, double-spaced, and in a serif font.
- Poetry submissions have no word limit and should be single-spaced.
- We run rolling submissions. New pieces will be published every Sunday at 12:00pm GMT.
Thank you for your interest in having your work published on our blog. Before we can accept any content from you now or in the future, please read and agree to this Submissions Agreement which will govern any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on the Site. Submitting to us implies acceptance of this Agreement.
You will retain ownership of the copyright in your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. However, if you decide to republish the Content elsewhere, you agree to include the following disclosure: “Originally published by Words, Pauses, Noises: Kingston Creative Writers’ Blog”. You understand that our Site receives significant traffic and is accessible to anyone on the Internet. You should not provide us with any Content that is private. Anything posted on our Site will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content being posted on our Site. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. This blog does not pay any fees for Content to be published. You agree that you have provided us with accurate personal information and email address. The Content you submit is an original piece and you hold the rights to publish it. You own the copyright on the Content. The Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party. The Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware, or other harmful or destructive material and the Content does not contain any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit the Content, with your approval, or remove the Content from then site.