Last week we opened up our inbox to submissions for our 2016 writing competition and this week we would like to clarify some details. We will be accepting submissions of poetry, fiction, and flash fiction entries from any Kingston University student. Short-listed entries and winners will be published on the blog and one winner from each category will receive a cash prize that is yet to be decided.
The guidelines for entry are as follows:
- send an email to kingstonCWMA@gmail.com
- the subject line should be “[Genre (Poetry/Fiction/Flash Fiction)], Competition, First and Last Name”
- Include a short bio in the body of the email.
- Include your piece as well as a photo of yourself as an attachment.
- Flash fiction entries should be under 1000 words and fiction entries should be between 1000 and 3000 words.
Thank you and good luck! We are also still open to submissions for publication on the site to authors from all over the world through our usual submission guidelines.